The high luminosity of the COB LEDs is achieved through a unique packaging in the tightest space, allowing to perform high intensities. It results that the selection of the most proper optical system is a matter of primary importance: the optical design and the polymers used for the manufacturing process must not only comply with the optical parameters but also with the mechanical requirements in order to guarantee the best performance.
Therefore, the selection of the optical system as well as the technology to realize it, is still a question that often has no immediate answer: Lens or Reflector ?
As a general consideration, LEDs which direct the light into a tight beam, currently achieving 90°, will have a great performance with a lens. Instead, the HB COB LEDs which spread the light up to 140° and over, will surely optimize their performance by using a reflector.
So the answer is given : the high luminosity of the COB LEDs needs specific reflectors able to deliver an optical performance level perfectly complying with their optical efficiency requirements.
Khatod, a real front-runner in Lighting solutions, has immediately intercepted this new demand from the Lighting market, and is proud to unveil its latest creation : LYRA OPTICAL REFLECTOR SYSTEMS for the new generation of High Brightness COB LEDs .
Reflectors are currently used in optical systems to maximize both illumination and high efficiency. However, just the use of reflectors is not enough to guarantee the best result in luminous efficiency in order to deliver the best optical performance, they need the highest manufacturing technology.
The newest reflectors from Khatod can boast an excellent optical efficiency based on the latest cutting-edge VACUUM COATING TECHNOLOGIES. Our exclusive vacuum treatment plant is customized for specific optical treatments, designed and realized exclusively for the specific coating of the Optical Reflector Systems for LED applications from Khatod.
Made of special PCHT for vacuum coating treatment specific for optical reflector systems, they generate a homogeneous flux which is distributed on the inner surface. The result is an excellent luminous flux and high lighting efficiency.
The new reflectors from Khatod are provided with a special adaptor, customized for the individual models of COB LEDs, allowing an immediate easy assembling of the reflector by a simple twist & lock block system.
##IMAGE_3_R##The concept is very simple: first the adaptor is fixed onto the COB LED while the reflector is then fixed by simply twisting and locking it onto the adaptor.
The perfect Optical Reflector System is now at disposal for all the individuals looking for the highest in design and the easiest in usability, being certain that they are provided with the most efficient and cost-effective optical solution.
Khatod Optical Reflector Systems are complying with Zhaga Standards and fit most of the applications where COB LEDs are required.
• Made of PCHT for special coating treatment and aluminum-coated with protective clear lacquer
• Innovative vacuum coating treatment, specific for optical reflector systems
• High performance with warm white LEDs; yellow ring effect totally eliminated
• High lighting efficiency
• Excellent luminous flux
• Best available optical efficiency over 90%
• No vibration problems
• Superior optical engineering for a perfect uniform light distribution
• Innovative design
• Easy fixing system to the COB LEDs
• UV protected and guaranteed for outdoor applications
• Complying with Zhaga standards; fit most of COB LEDs applications
• Complying with UL94 Specifications
• Patent pending
Khatod Optical Reflector Systems are suitable for any application in Wide Area Lighting, Indoor and Outdoor:
• Industrial Lighting : Warehouses, Laboratories, Sheds, Garages, Machine Shops, etc.
• Indoor Lighting : Outlets & Shop Centers, Exhibition Areas, Offices, Hospital Wards,
Passages, Aisles, etc.
• Outdoor Lighting : Parking Areas, Pathways, Petrol & Service Stations, Gardens,
Playgrounds, Canopies, etc.
• Architectural lighting : Entertainment & Decorative, Border/contour, Shop Windows,
Halls & Entrances, Lamps , etc.
Always in the same spirit: 100% in- house, under our full control, from project to object, our aim is to deliver our customers the highest quality level.